Make appointment
Leave a request

Design of shopping and shopping centers

To get a consultation
We will make sure that:

all necessary permits were obtained and a feasibility study was developed

all financial costs for project development have been optimized

all initial data for the design were collected

you have received the optimal project, which will take into account economic, functional-technological and architectural features and requirements

Shopping centers of our time are designs that combine a variety of recreational areas and shopping areas. The design of shopping and entertainment centers should distribute the space in such a way that 70% of the area falls on the trade zone, and the remaining 30% is allocated to accommodate entertainment venues. The entertainment zone, which is able to attract a significant number of customers, allows to increase the profitability of shopping and entertainment centers.

Projects of shopping centers, in which a similar entertainment component is integrated, enjoy great success due to the fact that they are able to attract more visitors. The modern market of high-quality rest for the whole family is not so developed, and the entertainment offered by the shopping centers makes it possible to solve a similar problem. The carefully and well-developed concept of the future shopping and entertainment center makes this structure efficient and highly profitable.

Winnerstroi specialists can, at a high quality level, perform the whole complex of works on the creation of an architectural project that includes the general concept of the center, design, architectural solutions and technological design of the shopping center.

Before you start designing

The process of designing shopping or shopping centers will certainly precede the stage of making pre-project decisions. This stage consists in solving the following tasks:

The result of such pre-design work becomes the future concept of the shopping center, which will be the basis for the development of all architectural and design solutions for the building.

The design process of shopping and shopping centers

The design stage of a shopping and entertainment center is associated with the elaboration and implementation of all technological, architectural and design solutions in drawings and calculations. At this stage, all the details and subtleties of the construction and operation of the future shopping center are considered. In addition to purely technical solutions, in the process of creating an architectural project decisions are made on the following important points:

Professionals «Winnerstroy» approach to the design of shopping and shopping centers in a complex. The design process takes into account everything, even seemingly insignificant details, which allows you to avoid a huge number of errors that could emerge after the building was commissioned.

clients clients clients clients clients clients clients clients clients clients clients clients


Questions remain
Do you want us to call you back within 10 minutes?
Rate this article:
Звёзд: 1Звёзд: 2Звёзд: 3Звёзд: 4Звёзд: 5 (Пока голосов нет)

Call us